- There are three layouts.
- It is not necessary that all three layouts be used in a reading. Any one, or all three of the layouts can be used.
- The cards are to be interpreted in the context of the Enquirer's question. The cards will depict events that are to occur in the Enquirer's immediate future.
- A card can have different meanings depending on where it is placed and the other cards that surround it. These meanings are printed on the card faces.
- Each pack of cards comes with a set of complete and simple instructions.
- THE FIRST LAYOUT : This will answer a specific questions as asked by the 'Enquirer' and has seven steps.
- Step 1 :
The 'Enquirer' is to shuffle the Pack and think of his or her question.
- Step 2 :
The cards are to be cut into three parts, laid face down.