01,November to 30,November »»
These are the monthly predictions for your name derived zodiac sign according to Vedic astrology. For your reading, select a zodiac sign which has the first letter of your name in brackets or the corresponding phonetic pronunciation of the first syllable of your name.
Not sure of your zodiac sign? Try this.
- From 6:00am, Nov. 4th to 6:00am, Nov. 5th
- From 7:48pm, Nov. 8th to 8:35pm, Nov. 9th
- From 10:00pm, Nov. 10th to 11:02pm, Nov. 11th
- From 2:38am, Nov. 13th to 5:37am, Nov. 14th
- From 11:46am, Nov. 16th to 4:31pm, Nov. 18th
- From 4:31pm, Nov. 18th to 6:00am, Nov. 19th
- From 6:34pm, Nov. 20th to 6:00am, Nov. 21st
- From 6:31pm, Nov. 21st to 5:51pm, Nov. 22nd
- From 6:00am, Nov. 24th to 6:38am, Nov. 25th
- From 8:09am, Nov. 28th to 6:38am, Nov. 29th
- From 6:00am, Nov. 30th to 6:00am, Nov. 31st
Ancient Words of Wisdom
Every Month, our Chief Astrologer, Pandit Sarveshji brings you useful extracts from the ancient scriptures. This months piece is:
How can the gemstones, talismans etc that we acquire, help us to appease and pacify heavenly bodies? According to the scriptures, a parallel universe, complete with planets, stars, constellations etc exists in the human body. Obviously, this universe does not exist in the same physical form we know through astronomy. However, this can be experienced by the awakening of the 'Kundilini'. The planets and heavenly bodies have been accorded the status of demigods. There are not all powerful and rely on offerings made on Earth for strength. This is why when we on Earth pray to or appease the power representing a planet, by acquiring it's gemstone or Yantra, that power is quickly gratified and responds by bestowing it's blessings.