- What type of partner are you astrologically compatible with?
- Astrologically, how compatible are you with your present partner?
- Who should you enter into a partnership with?
- Get your astrological compatibility report by e-mail, to find out!
Astrology is the most accurate way of determining just how compatible two people are for each other. The horoscopes of the two individuals will identify their areas of conflict, or the areas in which they compliment one another. Nobody is born perfect, but once you know what the reasons for your problems are, you're half on your way to resolving them.
Our horoscope comparisons aren't just limited to personal relationships either, we can accurately define professional relationships too. Find out how well you will get on with your new boss or colleague, or who you should or shouldn't go into business with.
This Astrology Compatibility report will provide you with a comprehensive analysis of your relationship, based on the astrological principles of 'Ashkut Milan', or eight basic astrological characteristics, which cover:
- A point by point comparison of these eight characteristics, which include intellectual compatibility, degree of mutual attraction, level of mutual beneficence, physical/biological compatibility, emotional compatibility, compatibility of temperaments, progeny, conflicts due to past karma/hereditary reasons.
- A point by point comparison of the houses relating to temperament, relationships, domestic/professional lives, divisional charts for long term relationships/marriage, for both persons.
- Your compatibility score, on a scale of 1 – 36.
- A comparison of the zodiac signs and Moon signs of both persons, indicating major similarities and differences.
- What to expect in this relationship in the future.
- A clear and concise conclusion of the Astrology Compatibility report, confirming whether the two individuals are, or are not compatible with each other.
Find out what our expert astrologers can tell you! The complete Report will require about three days to be compiled and will be delivered to you by e-mail.